First
LEFT MENU

Products

Contact Us

Got a question?Let us help.
Contact

Products

About Us

Long Chang machinery Co. was founded in 1958 by Mr. Lin Der-Lung. the facility utilizes 52,800 square meter (569,000 square feet). In 1999, we built another new factory to expand CNC business; however, it was collapsed because of 921 earthquake, which rebuilt in 2001. In 2002, we get ISO 9001 certification. Now, we have 29 sales network worldwide.

More

New Products

Featured Products